Sunday, August 19, 2007


THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
MY JOB:
I love my job, I love my pay,
I love it more and more each day,
I love my boss, he is the best!
I love his boss and all the rest.
I love my office and its location,
I hate to have to go on vacation,
I love my furniture, drab and gray,
And the paper that piles up every day !
I love my chair in my padded cell !
There's nothing else I love so well,
I love to work among my peers,
I love their leers and jeers and sneers.
I love my computer and its software;
I hug it often though it don't care...
I love each program and every file,
I try to understand once in awhile !
I'm happy to be here, I am, I am,
I'm the happiest slave of Uncle Sam,
I love this work; I love these chores,
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job- I'll say it again,
I even love those friendly men,
Those men who've come to visit today
In lovely white coats to take me away !

No comments: