Tuesday, August 14, 2007






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!!!!!ASDFGHJLPTWS
It's hard to imagine that it's been a full year since I began this Blog, way back on August 5th, 2006. My how the years they do fly. I've had a lot of fun with it over this year, even though I ended up just shy of my 10,000th hit. It's a great forum for experimentation and simple play with the added bonus of being fully serious at times. Subject matter, format; it's all changed and evolved over this year, and I can only hope it will continue to evolve in the future. Gotta love it. Ironically enough I'm approaching my own real birthday in real life. So...all the Molly's past and present and all the Pat M.s past and present get together in chorus for a nostalgic song and the wishing of many happy years to come.
"Those were the days, my friend.
We thought they'd never end.
We'd sing and dance forever and a day.
We'd live the life we choose.
We'd fight and never lose.
Those were the days.
Ah yes, those were the days. "
At this point a big fat orange cat wanders past the chorus line, passing gas all the way. The chorus line breaks up in laughter and drinking. Molly lives on.

No comments: