Sunday, August 16, 2009


MOLLYMEW POLLS:
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH NEO-FASCISTS AND NEO-NAZIS ?
This is to draw attention to the latest item on our sister site Molly's Polls. I have to be honest, the question 'What is the Best Way to Deal With Neo-fascists and Neo-nazis ?' is not one that I have given a tremendous amount of thought to. It is one, however, that a large number of anarchists think about quite a bit. A little bit too much in my opinion. Perhaps they run in social circles where they are more likely to encounter such people. There is also the fact that the collections of pathetic people nostalgic for the days of jackboots are much more common in some areas of the world than where I live.
What do you think ? Go on over to Molly's Polls to express your opinion. I'll probably comment further over there. This subject has come up because it has been an item in two posts and their comments in the past few days. No doubt it will sink to the bottom of my mental sea once more. There are certainly more important things in the world.

No comments: