Very Funny Molly....
More found jokes:
a)Billy does a funny. Ex-President Bill Clinton of the Republicans' 2006 campaign'
"You have to vote for us because "my opponent is a slug, and they're going to tax you into the poorhouse. On the way to the poorhouse you'll meet a terrorists on every street corner. And when you try and run away from that terrorist, you will trip over an illegal immigrant".
More proof that blowjobs are good for the mind-Molly.
b) Would you work for this company ?,
Do you fancy working for a company that has little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics?:
*29 have been accused of spousal abuse
*7 have been arrested for fraud
*19 have been accused of writing bad cheques
*117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
*3 have done time for assault
*71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
*14 have been arrested on drug related charges
*8 have been arrested for shoplifting
*21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
*84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is ?
Given up yet ?
It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Seems that I've seen something similar for the Canadian Parliament- Molly
c)Things Found Only in America:
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking spaces in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front
4. Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, large fries and a diet coke
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counter
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight
8. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning "bloodsucking creatures"
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATMs with Braille lettering.