Thursday, November 16, 2006

Found Jokes: They're Better Than Quarters:
Subject: What Causes Arthritis ? :
A groggy guy who smelled of beer and other booze sat down on a subway next to a priest.
The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pockets.
He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes his glance turned towards the priest and he asked,
"Can you tell me Father, what causes the pain and suffering of arthritis ?"
The priest replied,
"My Son, it's caused by general loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and," -he sniffed tightly- "lack of a bath.".
Stung by his reply the drunk slumped in his seat, muttering,
"Well, I'll be damned.".
Then he returned to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he has said, nudged the man and apologized.
"I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis ?".
The drunk answered,
"I don't have it Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.".

No comments: