ZABALAZA: A JOURNAL OF SOUTHERN AFRICAN REVOLUTIONARY ANARCHISM, ISSUE NO. 8 NOW AVAILABLE:
The platformist Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front, long active in South Africa and Swaziland, are the hosts of the much-esteemed 'Zabalaza Net' site, one of the best sources for downloadable pamphlets around. They also publish an eponymous journal, 'Zabalaza', and issue number 8 is now available for downloading. Here is their announcement...
Zabalaza: A Journal of Southern African Revolutionary Anarchism, No.8 now available by Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front address: Postnet Suite 47, Private Bag X1, Fordsburg, South Africa, 2033
We are happy to finally announce the long-overdue publication of the eighth issue of "Zabalaza - A Journal of Southern African Revolutionary Anarchism". Our organisation having recently undergone some changes, we hope to get back on track and to meet our goals of publishing Zabalaza twice a year.
In this long-awaited issue:
* Asgisa: A Working Class Critique
* S.A. Public Sector Strikes
* The 2010 World Cup
* Protests Against University Privatisation
* Introduction to the ABC* Vigilante Farmers Want Refugee Camps
* Swaziland: The Assassination of Our Dear Comrade
* Europe, Africa and the Neo-Liberal Strategy of Co- Optation
* Fallacies of the Darfur War
* The Congo's Dilemma
* A New Guantanamo in Africa?
* Misrepresentation of Self-Management in the Caribbean
* Some Thoughts on Theoretical Unity & Collective Responsibility
* Clarity on What Anarcho-Syndicalism Is
* Towards an Anarcho-Syndicalist Strategy for Africa