Saturday, November 20, 2010


HUMOUR:
WHY WE FIGHT:
Molly has recently discovered a great new blog 'Adrian V', published, I believe, in Romania. In the next little while I hope to show a few of the great graphics I discovered there, beginning with this one. The site is not just images. There's a lot of other content there as well, but I find the graphics a real treat. Especially so as reposts to another anarchist site seem to have raised the hackles of some rather prissy purists who are upset that Adrian reprinted Thoreau's 'Essay on Civil Disobedience' using a platform that is not politically correct enough for them. The dispute is far beyond me as "I don't give a shit" is an understatement of my attitude to their small world. In any case, it's even more of a reason for me to like Adrian. Look for more soon.

No comments: