POLLOCK'S HARDWARE MEMBERS DAY:
It's coming soon. Pollock's Hardware Co-op is having its membership appreciation day next Saturday. Come on down to show your support for your local hardware co-op, the Winnipeg alternative to the big box stores. Sign up if you're not already a member. Here's the announcement, along with other things soon to be happening there.
To all our Members and Friends of Pollock's Hardware Co-op, a belated Happy New Year and hope you are all keeping warm. Just a short newsletter today to let you know what we're up to at your favorite hardware store:
1. First Annual Members' Day - Saturday January 31 all day. This is an appreciation day for all of our supporters. Bring your membership card for 10% savings on everything in the store. Refreshments will be served and keep an eye out for in-store specials.
2. Toboggans & Sleighs - we'd sold out of these before Christmas and placed another order. We hope to have them in any day. We have a big mountain of snow in our parking lot that you can play in too, no extra charge!
3. Red Green Books - We'd sold out of these before Christmas too, but we have them in stock once again.
4. Lock Re-Keying Service - this is a new service, available just on weekends for now.
5. Toilets - We will be participating in the provincial rebate program to encourage water conservation. We'll be selling dual-flush toilets and offering an installation program through our partnership with BUILD. More details to follow.
6. Coming up: Perennial Swap & Flea Market in Pollock's parking lot, on Saturday May 23 (after the long weekend). See Jodi or Mike for details or to book a table. All proceeds will go to a local charity.
7. Sunday March 1 - we will be closed to count inventory.