Tuesday, December 18, 2007


MONTREAL SOLIDARITY ACROSS BORDERS:
MONTREAL NEWSWIRE/BULLETIN DE NOUVELLES: SOLIDARITY ACROSS BORDERS/PERSONNE N'EST PAS ILLEGAL (DEC 2007):
The Montreal groups Solidarity Across Borders and No One is Illegal Montreal have sent out their December newsletter. See here for full details(the website of their blog). To subscribe to the newsletter visit http://lists.resist.ca/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nooneisillegal-1 . Highlights from this report include a report on the Taser death of Quilem Registre on October 18th, a report on the stopping of the deportation of Laibar Singh in Vancouver on December 10th, the cases of Ivan Apaolaza Sancho, Mohamed Cherfi and much more. Go to the link above for more details.

3 comments:

Mai said...

Love ya, Molly, but your link to the details of the newsletter doesn't work. It gives an HTTP 404 error message.

Please correct it and leave a comment. I've subscribed to comments, so I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it. The original link was to an A-infos article that just doesn't seem to want to work. I've changed it to a direct link to the NOII blog. I should have checkedn this before moving on to other matters.
Molly

Mai said...

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I have been actively blogging on the Laibar Singh case. You might like to check out my/our blog.

http://roadtokhalistan.blogspot.com/

Mai, TINT