CANADIAN ANARCHIST MOVEMENT:
PARTY TIME FOR UPPING THE ANTI #11:
It's party time down in TO next Saturday as the Canadian libertarian socialist magazine Upping the Anti rolls out its 11th issue. Here's the notice.
Issue 11 Launch
Upping the Anti in conjunction with the North American Anarchist Studies Network invites you to Upping the Anti's Issue 11 Launch
Saturday January 15, 8:30PM
TORONTO FREE GALLERY
(1277 Bloor Street West, at Lansdown)
Venue is Accessible
• Musical Performances by LAL and Test Their Logik,
• Kick ass sets by DJs Nik Red and B#,
• Plus Refreshments, Raffle Prizes, and More.
• $10 (cover + Upping the Anti #11)
• $5 (cover)
• Free for UPPING THE ANTI Sustainers and Subscribers
-[UPPING THE ANTI #11 includes]-
• Interviews with Ladelle McWhorter, James Scott, and Raj Patel
• Articles by Lesley Wood on Toronto's G20 protests, John Clarke on the tenth anniversary of OCAP's famous march on Queen’s Park, and Stacy Douglas on anti-racism and queer organizing today
• Roundtables on the 20th Anniversary of the Oka Crisis and on No One Is Illegal's Fight to build Sanctuary City
• Book reviews and much more....