Wednesday, January 14, 2009


LOCAL EVENTS-WINNIPEG:
COMING SOON-SHE'S A BOY I KNEW:
Here's an announcement for a gender bending film while bending your elbows coming soon to the Black Sheep Diner here in Winnipeg.
........................

Film Night - She's a Boy I Knew:
Come watch Nicole's sister's documentary!
Event Info
Host:
What are we going to do today Winnipeg?
Type:
Party - Movie/TV Night
Network:
Winnipeg, MB
Time and Place
Date:
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Time:
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Location:
The Black Sheep
Street:
540 Ellice Street
Winnipeg, MB

Description
My sister made a documentary about her gender transition and family/friends. It's been touring the international film festival circuit for over a year now, and finally I have a copy I am able to show friends!
The Black Sheep has kindly offered to show it, so this means purchasable drinks and I'll make cookies (or something).
Also, if you want to just borrow a copy of the film... let me know.

No comments: