Thursday, September 25, 2008


ANARCHIST MUSIC:
JOEY ONLY IN BELLEVILLE ONTARIO TOMORROW:
One of Molly's favourite anarchist musicians, the ever irrepressible Joey Only, has been having some troubles lately, as the following announcement will show. But he'll still be performing in Belleville, Ontario tomorrow night. Catch the show if you can.
.........................

Solo Show This FRIDAY in BELLEVILLE:‏
SOLO SHOW ON FRIDAY AND CANCELLATION OF MONTREAL AND LONDON SHOWS
--------------------
HOME COMING SHOW AT ORGANIC UNDERGROUND!!
The anarcho-coffee shop run by ex-Tenant Action Group Members
Friday Sept.26th: ORGANIC UNDERGROUND: Belleville Ontario
245 Front Street, 8PM.
---------------------
My sincerest apologies to the good folks at Casa Del Popolo in Montreal (Sept 24) and the Embassy Hotel in London (Sept 27). I have had to bow out of those two shows due to health and wealth complications. I'm very run down after three summer tours and I just have to get home to mom's and rest. I can't afford physically and financially to be hard travelling right now!
...I look forward to seeing as many friends and family in Belleville as I can.
...I miss you all and wish I had more time for you.
...love and rage
...dr.joeyonly
--
---
SOUND RESISTANCE RADIO & PRODUCTIONS
---

No comments: