ZABALAZA NUMBER 9 NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE:
Zabalaza is the theoretical journal of the Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front, a platformist group active in South Africa. The journal always contains some mighty fine writing, and Molly highly recommends that you check out the general website for one of the best collections of downloadable anarchist pamphlets available on the net.
Zabalaza: A Journal of Southern African Class Struggle Anarchism, Issue No.9:
Issue number nine of the theoretical journal of the Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front is now available online.
In this issue...
* Workers, Bosses and the 2008 Pogroms
* “Ba Sebetsi Ba Afrika”: Manifesto of the Industrial Workers of Africa, 1917
* Ninety Years of Working Class Internationalism in South Africa
* Unyawo Alunampumulo: Abahlali base Mjondolo Statement on the Xenophobic Attacks in Johannesburg
* Xenophobia, Nationalism and Greedy Bosses: An Interview with Alan Lipman
* Interview with Two Libertarian Socialist Activists from Zimbabwe
* Kenya’s Troubles are Far from Over
* Will EU troops stop the Central African cycle of violence?
* Brutal Repression in Sidi Ifni (Morroco)
* Obama and Latin America: a Friendly Imperialism?
* Anarchism & Immigration
* The Poison of Nationalism
* Nostalgic Tribalism or Revolutionary Transformation?: A Critique of Anarchism & Revolution in Black Africa
A PDF version of the journal can be downloaded here: http://www.zabalaza.net/pdfs/sapams/zab09.pdf