Friday, January 12, 2007

A LITTLE APOLOGY:
International readers of this Blog(From Argentina to India to Rumania) may lose interest as I go on and on about local matters recently. I'm sorry about this, but I've become involved in a campaign to reform the local Indymedia site. The sad fact is that our local Indymedia site here in Winnipeg has become nothing more than a sounding board for anti-semitic propaganda, praise for both Canada's and the USA's imperial adventures and silly fatwaas from a presumed mullah . I'm doing my best to correct this, though I will probably fail. But i will at least try..
I ALWAYS intend to feature a certain amount of "local content" here, but I find it disgusting that the small amount that I have featured is about 10 times what has been featured on our local Indymedia site. If you are interested in what is happening on the local Winnipeg Indymedia site visit it and see for yourself. Hold your nose.
For my other readers, I will continue to post matters biological, anarchistic and astronomical. I beg your indulgence for the moment.

No comments: