Friday, April 02, 2010


PERSONAL:
HERE AT MOLLY'S BLOG:
Well this blog continues, and it now passed the 100,000 mark for unique visitors, despite my ambition to "finish" the anarchosyndicalist links before that happened. I'm still working on the Spanish CNT which, as I have mentioned before, is a lot larger than I thought. The blog promotion hit a temporary road block, but I am working around it...especially as this blog tries to speak to non-anarchists. But more on that later. Until then I have to hold my arrogance in check. It's a hard task, but necessary.
I'd like to take this opportunity to invite readers to make their suggestions over at our sister site 'Molly's Suggestion Box' (see the sidebar). No doubt I am not perfect, and I'd appreciate suggestions for improvement.
Til then,
Keep Smiling,
Look up to the stars,
Realize how unimportant your troubles are.
mm

1 comment:

Werner said...

I really wanted to let this one go by. Your last comment forgets that for each of us our own accomplishments and rubbles are the only game in town. In a anarchist world there might be less mistakes to make as well as greater opportunities for repair. But that's a long way in the future. For now its kind of like telling kids to eat their vegetables because somebody is starving in Africa. Doesn't really work.