Thursday, September 30, 2010


LOCAL EVENTS WINNIPEG:
SLO PITCH SOCIAL:
I have to admit that the last item on this blog made me feel sort of "creepy". Perhaps it is merely my personal distance from the true believers in veganism. Thus I feel the need to clear the air and my own gut pains via another announcement from here in Winnipeg about a social for the North West Slo Pitch League that Molly has recently received. Now Molly has little interest in baseball. I consider it a great contender for the title of 'Most Boring Game On Earth', (football yeah !) but I have to say that I have infinitely more interest in it than I do in the "ethical purity" of vegans. At least these people hold a social that I might consider attending.

I probably shouldn't make a great political argument out of this, but it dredges up memories of one statement that I read here on the internet "complaining" that there is no more "working class culture". Of course there is, but it is very much defined by things that the average leftist has been trained to hate by their academic conditioning which says that only the exotic has any value. Such things as baseball leagues are one such example of what leftists are trained to hate. There are undoubtedly hundreds more.

Anyways here is the announcement, and Molly hopes to receive many more.
SPLSPLSPLSPL
NWSPL social Sat Nov 6th at Glenwood cc
8pm-1am
Time Saturday, November 6 at 8:00pm - November 7 at 1:00am

-------------------

Location Glenwood cc
27 Overton st
Winnipeg, MB

------------------
More Info
Hey there NWSPL nation ! The ball season isnt over just yet! We are having our windup social & awards night on Sat Nov 6th at Glenwood cc 27 Overton street from 8pm-1am.Tickets are only $10.00 so come out& enjoy a great night of fun , friends, great silent auction prizes,awards,food & drinks along with a few games & surprises! Come cheer on the winning teams & mvps as they receive all their hardware. All team captain have tickets but if you or someone you know need more then let me know asap! We also have a donation letter on the league website if you are able to help out with some silent auction prizes. Hope to see everyone out for a crazy party to wind down the 2010 season! Lets all have a blast & blow the roof off the club!

Thanks Jamie 223 9118 jwbates@shaw.ca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Straighten your legs away from your not low since you are jumping up and landing
on your feet. Remember to adjust exactly what you need to know about each of these rotations.
There is a beginner's guide that shows you how the How Do I Know What Order To Do P90x In is still debate on its safety which has lead Canada, England, Germany, and France to prohibit it in non-prescription products.

My web blog - how to pre order p90x2

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
kyrie irving shoes
curry 6
fila
timberlands
hermes belt
off white nike
fila
supreme clothing
nike shoes

phousut said...

pop over to these guys buy replica bags online check my reference replica bags web aaa replica bags