Monday, September 04, 2006

Bush Joke:
The following was passed on from Ed Stamm on the any time now discussion board.
"Al Gore, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were in an airplane that crashed. They're in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?" Gore replies, "Well, I believe that I won that election, but it was your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now." God thinks for a second and says, "OK, very good. Come and sit at my left." God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?" Clinton replies, "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me." God thinks for a second and says, "You are forgiven my son. Come and sit at my right."
God then addresses George. "George, what do you believe in?" Bush replies, "I believe you're sitting in my chair."

No comments: